On Tuesday July 24th, 2018 Ksenija our VP Membership led the Induction Ceremony for Vicky.
Vicky is from Vietnam and has been in Canada for 3 years.
Vicky is currently a Project Coordinator and working on figuring out her life purpose and education and career plans. She has a BBA Diploma in Automotive Management. She may pursue a career in project management and seek the PMP certification or she is also considering an MBA in Japan. Vicky would love to bring her parents to Canada.
Vicky loves hiking in the mountains. She speaks 6 languages including Vietnamese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hokkien (Chinese dialect), Japanese and English.
The Induction Ceremony celebrates the beginning of a new Toastmaster's journey with the new member committing to the Toastmasters' Pledge (or Promise) and our club members commit to support the new member.
Please join me in welcoming Vicky to Igniters!
As a member of Toastmasters International and my club, I promise:
· To attend club meetings regularly
· To prepare all my projects to the best of my ability, basing them on the Toastmasters education program
· To prepare for and fulfill meeting assignments
· To provide fellow members with helpful, constructive evaluations
· To help the club maintain the positive, friendly environment necessary for all members to learn and grow
· To serve my club as an officer when called upon to do so
· To treat my fellow club members and our guests with respect and courtesy
· To bring guests to club meetings so they can see the benefits Toastmasters’ membership offers
· To adhere to the guidelines and rules for all Toastmasters education and recognition programs
· To act within Toastmasters’ core values of integrity, respect, service and excellence during the conduct of all Toastmasters activities